Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Celebrating a Day Early

Today, my sweetie surprised me by coming in the door (with the kids) singing Happy Birthday. Here's what they carried in:
A beautiful bouquet of two dozen roses, my favorite chocolates, a balloon that Micah loves to run around the house with, two stylish umbrellas and a very sweet card (not pictured).

They smell wonderful.

When I asked why he was giving me my gifts today and not tomorrow, he said it's the only way to really surprise me. a huh. Sure.

He thought it was today. :) Okay, he wasn't sure if today was the 1st or not. So, at least he doesn't think my birthday is Sept 30. :)

3 Shout Outs:

Jennifer said...

Doug is not a good liar...which is a good thing right? That was very sweet of him, even if it was a day early! Happy Birthday...TOMORROW!

Katherine said...

Awww, at least it was a really nice idea...The flowers are gorgeous, he gets good taste points :)

Loraena Tuttle said...

Happy Birthday!